Monday, June 30, 2008

Poison (Adult Content)

So this evening, we're laying in bed and McHusband tells me he's not feeling well.

Great. Everyone knows how incredibly whiny most men are when ill. Just what I need!

I jump up to get the thermometer, take his temp. Nada. He's fine.

So much whining (from him) and eye rolling (me) later, he tells me he knows why he's sick.

Wait for it..........................

"I think it's because I need a hand job. All the old sperm is poisoning me."

*sigh*

And yes, he's still "sick"

4 comments:

Lauren said...

LOL!

Heather said...

OH MY STARS, that is hilarious!! And totally something my husband would say.

Jen said...

Did you slap him? I would have slapped him but then again maybe he would like that!?!
Give my a playboy and tell him to do it himself.

Kim said...

omg that is so something my dh would say. dirrrty men. is he 'cured'?