Monday, June 30, 2008

RAK: Monday

So, I got great response from my post last week, and decided NOT to give this up. If ONE person does something out of the ordinary, something kind, it's worth it (even if I never hear about it).

I'm also taking the advice of my good friend Stacy (visit her at Busy Mommy Product Reviews) and I'm going to make a button, for you to share on your site (if you want to!) to help spread the word. This is important to me, and I hope it is to you. So keep your eyes peeled for it. If you do install it on your site, comment and I'll comprise a list of those that link to us, and link back to you on our RAK list!

This week, I want you to go buy a card for someone. A generic greeting card is cool - just an "I'm thinking of you" type thing and mail it to someone. Preferably someone you don't talk to often, maybe a far away Aunt, or a friend you miss.

I *love* getting mail (except for bills)! And, if I were to open my mailbox and have a sweet card from someone, well that would just make my day! We often let life get in the way, so lets fix that!

Go forth and be kind!

5 comments:

jmk said...

Wahoo! This is one I can do, because I don't have to leave the house to do it! I did work on road rage, as for the buy something for someone behind you... well, the only place I went was home depot and as much as I "wanted" to buy the flat cart full of lumber for the dude behind me, I somehow thought that might be stretching it a bit.

Anonymous said...

I'm in! I'm on the ap board with ya!

Tricia said...

I'm in. And I already know who I'm going to send it to.

Anji said...

So I was deciding who would be the lucky recepient of my card and narrowed it down to 3 people. So I sent a card to my DH's Granny, my real mom who I have a strained relationship and my little sister that is going through a big struggle. I feel good knowing 3 people will smile!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Oh, I am definately going to do this! Love the blog and I will proudly display your button on both of my blogs!

Linda