Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mmmm Sausage

This evening, McHusband was giving the girls a bath and I was in there, watching them play. I've had a headache now for several days that just won't leave (I've got Chiari Malformation, it's a side effect).

I was rubbing the back of my head and McHusband says, "we'll try something later to get rid of that" *wink* - because like all men, he thinks sex is a magic cure for everything.

I said, "you really think slipping me the sausage is going to help??" *sarcasm*

Nana says, "Mmmm sausage. I love sausage!".

Just ick.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Baa haa haa!

Staci said...

hey jennifer, this is staci from blogalicious designs, you have several blogs under your profile, but i checked them all out and ABSOULUTELY we can work with any of your headers!!! just email us at blogaliciousdesigns@hotmail.com when your ready....look forward to hearin from ya!!! take care and your babies and pics are flippin adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL... There is proof that it helps with migraines though. Its a seratonin thing... Or I could just be bias because I like seeing my man without clothes. ;)

Stacy said...

ROFL.

Jen said...

I think that our husbands might have talked. Mine does the same thing, expect I usually get groped as well.

Tricia said...

When are they ever going to realize sex is only a magic cure when it's our idea.