Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I can't make a baby, mom

So says my three year old to me this afternoon.

M: Why can't you make a baby?
N: I don't know mom, these wipes don't work, I think we need to go to the doctor (said in her very serious voice)

Translation?

She had opened the diaper wipe container, taken out every.single.wipe and dumped them into her baby stroller, wanting them to magically form a baby. When they didn't, she got very dramatic, scooped them up and ran out of the room sobbing (a la novella), yelling, "it's not my fault!"

I guess it's off to the doctor for us.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, this is hilarious in the way only a three-year-old's emotions can be. Where do they come up with things like being able to make a baby out of baby wipes.

Anonymous said...

What a cute story! LOL... love the thoughts that 3-year olds have! Priceless!

Anonymous said...

Great story! I love the things that 3-years old come up with. LOL

Jamie said...

My dramatic little Nana...so much like her mommy! ;)

jordan said...

Is that how it happens? I have always wondered...